Driving a vehicle takes a lot of responsibility, awareness, and caution. Many drivers could use some extra assistance
behind the wheel from time to time to help them take on the roads with confidence. When you drive a Honda, you can
have more peace of mind than ever before thanks to the exclusive intelligent suite of safety and driver-assistive
technologies called Honda Sensing. Take advantage of Honda Sensing and all the other incredible benefits of driving
a new Honda vehicle and head on over to Premier Honda in New Orleans to find your perfect ride.
A Variety of Safety and Driver-Assistive Technologies
Honda Sensing includes a wide range of safety and driver-assistive technologies that are designed to help you stay
alert and aware of your surroundings while you drive your Honda. Let’s go over the different technologies offered
with Honda Sensing:
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS): This system will help you travel in the center of your lane by
adjusting your steering when necessary.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): If you begin to leave your lane without signaling, this system
will adjust braking and steering to help you stay in the proper lane.
- Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR): This system uses a small camera to recognize traffic signs before
alerting the driver of posted speed limits.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS): When this system detects an unavoidable frontal collision,
it’ll assist the driver by applying brake pressure.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): This system can adjust your speed to help you maintain a safe distance
behind the vehicle in front of you.
- Auto High-Beam Headlights: Have you ever struggled to keep your headlights at the proper brightness? This
system will do the work for you by changing between high and low beams according to your surroundings.
- Blind Spot Information System: Most vehicles have a blind spot that makes it difficult to see your
surroundings. This system uses a warning light to alert you of vehicles in an adjacent lane. It also sounds an
alert if you use your turn signal while a vehicle is in your blind spot area.
- Cross Traffic Monitor: This system will help you reverse safely by alerting you when a vehicle begins to
enter the area behind your vehicle.
Honda Models That Come Standard with Honda Sensing
Honda Sensing is standard or available on most Honda models. If you’re looking for a new Honda that comes standard
with this impressive suite of features, you’ll have many to choose from. Honda sedans with standard Honda Sensing
include the 2022 Civic Sedan, 2022 Accord, 2022 Civic Si, 2022 Insight, and 2021 Clarity Fuel Cell. If you need a
truck that takes your safety seriously, check out the 2022 Ridgeline with standard Honda Sensing. Honda SUVs, vans,
and hatchbacks with standard Honda Sensing include the 2022 CR-V, 2022 Pilot, 2022 Passport, 2022 Civic Hatchback,
and the 2022 Odyssey.
Drivers near Kenner and Metairie can get a first-hand experience with Honda Sensing by scheduling a test drive in a new Honda at Premier Honda.