Honda Express Service at Premier Honda
Some services are quicker than others, so when you get stuck behind someone who needs a full transmission replacement and you only came because you need an oil change, it can be annoying to be stuck with long wait times. That’s why we’ve introduced an express lane at Premier Honda. We value the time of the drivers that pass through, so our mechanics will work diligently so that you can quickly get back to enjoying your day.
Why Express Service?
Express service makes sense for the dealership, but it makes even more sense for your schedule.
- Quality Service and Fast Results: Our mechanics can move fast when they’re working, but that doesn’t mean that you’re getting subpar service. While new mechanics might skip important steps to speed things along, our mechanics have gained their speed from years of practice.
- Knocking Out Multiple Errands: If you managed to find time to visit the dealership, there’s a good chance that you have other things on your schedule too. By finishing your service sooner, you’ll be able to get back on the road so that you can get back to your other errands.
- A Quick Safety Check: Is your car way behind on its last oil change? If you’re trying to handle this before a big trip, or you’re worried that you might be pushing your vehicle to its limit, then it makes sense to visit Premier Honda for express service.
Common Reasons for Your Express Service Visit
The two services below are two of the most common in the automotive world. If you need either one of them, and you’re near Metairie, New Orleans, or Chalmette, you can visit us at Premier Honda.
- Our Express Oil and Filter Change: Every few thousand miles, you’re going to need to replace your oil. If you skip this important step, there’s no telling how long it’ll be before your model overheats on the road. Replacing your oil can also help to reduce sludge build-up that would normally affect your vehicle’s performance.
- Tire Rotation and Alignment: Tires can get expensive, but there are ways to make your set last longer. A tire rotation is usually the starting step for this, as when you rotate your tires, you’re making sure that each one is dealing with a similar amount of friction over time. As for the alignment, this will make it so that your tires are meeting the road at the right angle.
What Are Some Services That Qualify for Honda Express Service?
If you’re wondering what other services can get you in and out of the dealership within an hour, then you’ll want to look at:
- A Brake Inspection
- A Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Battery Testing and Replacement
- Transmission Fluid Replacement
These are all relatively fast when compared to some other services, so we should be able to handle your issues quickly. If our mechanics run into any problems along the way, they’ll be sure to let you know, but generally, these services go pretty smoothly. You can find our Express Service lanes on the far left when you pull in. Within a few minutes, one of our mechanics will be with you.
You won’t need to schedule with us to take advantage of our Express Lanes, as you can simply show up. When you need trustworthy service, you’ll want to head to Premier Honda.